Broccoli Mag Reusable Mushroom People Water Bottle
- 1 Litre BPA free nalgene water bottle
- Olive green coloured bottle with a pale pink print and a multicoloured lid
- Dishwasher safe bottle
A classic wide-mouth water bottle in mossy green, featuring an illustration by Lauren Doughty. Created by Broccoli Magazine as a fun(gi) accompaniment to Mushroom People—their special-edition magazine for mycophiles—this vessel keeps mushroom-hunters hydrated while out foraging. It is an essential part of any trip kit. The bottle was only available for purchase within the USA and can’t currently be found anywhere else in the UK.
Specific Information; Broccoli encourages the discovery and intelligent appreciation of cannabis through experimental and engaging explorations of art, culture, and fashion. Through their magazine, podcast and industry newsletters, Broccoli connects a global community ready to participate in a new era of weed. Their special edition, fungi focused magazine, named Mushroom People, aims to bring the same energy to the world of mushrooms.
- Easy way to keep yourself hydrated on the go.
- Reusable water bottle, helping the fight against single use, plastic water bottles.
- Fun design that is perfect for foragers and all mushroom lovers alike.
- Simply fill the bottle with water, or your cold liquid of choice, firmly screwing the top to secure it.
- Avoid washing the bottle with soap as this can alter the taste of your water for quite some time.
- Free delivery on orders £50 and over
- Order before midday for same day dispatch
- Deliveries aim to arrive within 1-2 business days
- Returns valid within 14 days