- Grow beautiful blooms and learn how to cut, condition and arrange them for garden-gathered floral designs all year round
- Reduce your carbon footprint associated with most shop-bought flowers
- Beautiful illustrations throughout
- Showcase it on your coffee table or gift it to a friend
- Use this guide to bring colour and life to your garden
This title is from the Bloom Gardener's Guide series, complete and comprehensive gardening handbooks. Bloom is an award-winning independent print magazine for gardeners, plant admirers, nature lovers and outdoor adventurers, and winner of the Garden Publication of the Year at the Garden Media Awards 2021. Other titles in this series include Shade and Pots.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day (Mon-Fri) Deliveries aim to arrive within 1-2 business days Returns valid within 14 days